Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life is beautiful

I have learned so much in younger teenage years. I am only 19 years old and I have learned so much about life and the way it works, and I have come up with my own truth that life has no rules and has no bounds and we all learn that life is life. But despite the ups and downs I have been through as well as other people with their experiences, I have learned that life is more than beautiful, it is only as beautiful as we make it. 

My fiance is a perfect example of this of how beautiful we can make life. He has been through a lot of tough times in his life and is only 21 years old, but it is truly inspiring how I talk to him everyday and he's laughing, he's smiling, and he breathes in the same air as everyone else, just as human as everyone else. It's funny how it is the simple things in life that matter, but those simple things add up to the big things. Life is only what we make of it and I think we should always make it great no matter what life throws in our path. If life was meant to be perfect, it would be rather boring. 

I don't know what tragedy is, I don't know what dealing with the worst kinds of pain is but I have experienced my own kind of pain. And, the way I see it is it made me stronger as a person and it has made into a better person today and tomorrow. And what I face today can be solved tomorrow, to me, tomorrow is always another slate, another chance to make it better. Life works itself into mysterious ways too, I never thought that a four wheeler accident I had a few years ago would bring me the man of my dreams but it did and that made my life that much more beautiful, I am a full time college student working every single day to make my life better for not only me but for my fiance too. It is no longer about me anymore in life, it's about him and my family. 

So I know it just seems like I am just rambling on but in all honesty, this is how I view life, every struggle every good time everything that makes us who we are is also what makes our individual lives that much more beautiful :) and that is something to be thankful for every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment