Monday, October 7, 2013

Love of a family

I've always had the moral of family comes first. I was raised that way and I still hold on to that value today. But I have also come to grow into family outside of my four walls. I love my mother and father to death, they are my life and my best friends and probably the only two people that will ever semi understand me. But over just the past year I have learned a new meaning to the word family thanks to my fiance. 

When my fiance and I got together, I already loved his mother to death, His mother was always there for me to talk to whenever you were down and she is just a loving person, and it's just a plus that she's hilarious. His step father, I'm still trying to get more social with him but he is always there for my fiance when he needs to be. Their family gets a long so well with my family, and its nice to be able to have both families together and no one hating each other or wanting to go off on each other. 

His family comes from a great, relaxing, hard working, with a touch of country with that. :) Just recently this past weekend I went to his hunting shack just behind my grandparent's house in Williamstown and I adapted so well to his family and talked to them as if I were talking to my own parents and my own family. It's just a plus that my fiancé also loves four wheeling as much as I do. I get quite the rush out of it. There are some that I really don't want to make the friend status with but at the same time if I am going to marry him in the future, family is family.

So, I guess the moral of this writing is it doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, what your values are or perspective on life is.... even narrowed down to your favorite food :D family is family, it does not have to be by blood, by marriage or any of that complicated stuff, family is being surrounded by the people you love. Mine is my family, his family and my friends. And, it is also just a plus that we both get a good laugh from it too :)
July 4, 2013 down in Williamstown four wheeling :) 
Funny faces he makes hahahahahaha 

No comments:

Post a Comment